Thursday, February 5, 2009

Here in Poor House Hollow.....

Here in Poor House Hollow we are getting through another winter. We have had snow, ice, and wind. Now we are having bone chilling cold! It has been great to get into the studio and think SPRING! I have been working on some new items, and doing some things again that seem to be favorites that customers liked from last year.

So there are lots of florals, and Spring colors, and lighter shades. All of these things help to pass the cold winter days.

I was happy to return to the studio after almost 3 months. I had been sick, but am well on the road to recovery. Don't know about you, but I would much rather wait in my studio for clay to dry then to wait in another doctor's office waiting room! Well, I am thankful to be doing things other than carting myself to appointments.

So, now, I can begin to concentrate on the task at hand.....MUD!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are going better for you! Have fun. Can't wait to see what you come up with for Spring!

    ReplyDelete